To complete registration the student/parent must complete an Enrollment Form in person and ensure that copies of the following documents are provided to the school before the student can be placed on an admissions list:
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records
If you do not have current shot records IntelliSchool can sometimes help look up the students records from past schools and other official sources.
- Proof of Arizona Residency
Any of the following documents are accepted:
- Valid Arizona driver’s license, Arizona identification card
- Valid Arizona motor vehicle registration
- Valid Arizona Address Confidentiality Program authorization card
- Property deed
- Mortgage documents
- Property tax bill
- Rental agreement or lease (including Section 8 agreement)
- Utility bill (water, electric, gas, cable, phone)
- Bank or credit card statement
- W-2 wage statement
- Payroll stub
- Certificate of tribal enrollment or other identification issued by a recognized Indian tribe
- Other documentation from a state, tribal, or federal agency (Social Security Administration,
Veterans’ Administration, Arizona Department of Economic Security, etc.)
- For more information please see the complete state guidelines here
Helpful but not required
- Unofficial or Official transcript
- Documentation which describes custody arrangements, if parents are divorced, or guardianship is involved.
- Official Withdrawal from previous school
If the student is a minor (under age 18), the parent or legal guardian and the student must both be present and the parent or guardian must sign the registration application.
If the student has attained their majority (age 18), the student must be present and must sign the registration application.
Please call or email the Enrollment Office if you have any questions.
|You can contact Enrollment in several different ways:|
Phone for :
IntelliSchool Charter School
2222 W. Northern Ave.,Suite A110
Phoenix, AZ 85021
|Web :||Online Pre-Enrollment|
IntelliSchool maintains an open admissions policy for students 14-21 years-of-age. IntelliSchool does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, color, nationality or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies or any school administered programs.
For additional information for Homeless Students please go here.